A sad morning

My morning nowadays does not start with a sun shining through my room and a happy smile because I had a good nights sleep, it starts with worries. Worries that I might be late to work (read: intern). This particular morning, I didnt rush. I was perfectly aware that I would be late. I was okay with being 02 minutes late, my morning starts when I kiss my mom goodbye, start my car's engine, open the radio and usually the radio is between Fly.fm or Mix, sometimes it could be Hitz. So the DJ announcer for Mix, is Aishah Rod and Prem (not sure if im spelling their names correctly). Which one of the DJ announce that Aishah is on her way back to Jakarta, because her brother had passed away. 

My heart sinked. 

Aishah Sinclair, sister of Ashraf Sinclair. Innalillah. Ashraf, my highschool celebrity crush. A father, a beautiful husband has returned to the Creator. I am not the type to fan-girl over male celebrity, but this one, I always had just that tiny crush on how beautiful this one guy is. I loved how BCL expressed her love towards Ashraf, how BCL smiled the widest shows what a great loving man Ashraf was and how great of a son they had together. I feel sad. The sudden passing, crushed my heart. What a heartfelt reminder, of how close you are to death. They were a beautiful family, my hopes and prayers are with this family. May Allah ease. I may just be another stranger of this celebrity, but I have heard that, even when a person dies, and his name still appears on peoples lips; reflects on how enormously kind that person was, as a person. 

This reminded me so hard, about how fragile our world we live in. Our soul that we take for granted each day. It reminds me that we come from our Creator and so shall we return to Him. On some days, i have my times where I get so lost with my every day life. 

Comments

Popular Posts