It wasnt an ordinary thursday

Now, its 1.46pm, 5th april 2018.
I am in the mrt train, heading to klcc. With a box of timberland shoes, my lowkey fairygod mother has ask for my help to change them, wrong size.. Thinking of driving to klcc, but my little brother had to use the car. The train robot lady is informing “you are now approaching bukit dukung”.

Earplugs are on. Im listening to The Weekend by SZA.

As im waiting for my stop to Pasar Seni to interchange the lrt to klcc. I think i have learned to enjoy the time i have alone, my boyfriend is in Iran. Accomponying passengers, he works as a cabin crew. So, the time alone, i love it. I love my boyfriend but something about being alone, dont take that for granted. For me, time alone is essential. It gives a different feeling of content and happiness, you see life differently. I feel even more grateful this way. Plus, knowing i am able to enjoy my own companion, puts me in state of peaceful happiness.

I enjoy exchanging smiles with strangers. That kind of sincerity you cant get anywhere else. So this all sounds very ordinary, to you. Maybe. To me, i am enjoying this time, i dont have class, ah the bliss. Of having (stress)free time.

I read my previous post, damn uh i sound cocky. Nose down, im sorry. I know its okay now, cause no one is reading, i checked the stats. No readers. And you know what? I feel happy no one is. This could be my personal space. What else would i want.


Comments

Popular Posts