the number, two.

After two years of leaving my dusty second lover, my unloved and forgotten virtual diary. mr.beebloggy.

Tonight, it is the 2nd of January 2018.
I am in my college in Uitm, doing my degree's in Tourism and Management.

So yes, my dreams in 2012 has drifted, as six years of living has lead me here. Right where i am now. Let me describe how i am now, its 10:28 pm a tuesday night, i am currently facing my first semester's finals, i have a hospitality paper tomorrow. Yes i have studied, no i am no cocky and wasting my time. Just all of a sudden i have this urge this feeling like i need to express.........back then, a person would understand me..be it a friend or a boyfriend. To be honest now, i dont even understand myself.

My tummy hurts a little weird tonight, my eyes are soar from going thru the internet and searching for places to visit in Malaysia cause i plan to go somewhere with my boyfriend. Yes i have a boyfriend, a new boyfriend. Yes, same blog different post about different boyfriend. No, i am not a player. No, i did not know my new boyfriend right at the time i was with my ex. I am on my period now, i guess this is what period cramps feel like.

So in the two years of leaving my blog, what is new?

I went to Korea, in Dec 2016.
I went to Spain, Morocco and Portugal in May 2017.
I am still with my seven+ nayli bestfriends
I have develop a strong passionate love towards sashimi, sushi.
I still love the beach.
I was blessed with a great new person, my former boss, or i call her lowkey fairygod mother.
I have tried a lot of new things.
I am willing to try even more new things,
I feel like i have a different way of thinking now.
My new obsession now, is a human called dzar.
I have been gaining weight, yes. i am chubby and people actually say i am chubby.
I have more pimples now.




I am happy.

Comments

Popular Posts