This girl, we have our times where we lose our clique. But somehow, (i think) even how far we've grew apart, whenever i think about my future, i hope Allah remains her by my side. I dont think i can afford losing this girl, as much as i dont show how important she is in my life. I really do think, if she gets married, or anything new happens in her life, i would either break or be happy, kemungkinan besar tengah menangis sedih/terharu/gembira. This girl started to exist in my highs chool days, and she was my life.

Bestfriends make you feel like youre a lesbian sometimes!
YES HAHA MASYAALLAH no.
Its like a sister-to-sister bond.

Pernah satu waktu dulu, she was my life. she was as IF my boyfriend. Not a day goes by without not contacting her. Id ponteng sekolah for her, id be at school, walk home with her, be on myspace and still chat with her. How ive grown so much attached to her back then. Even now, i wished i was back in high school and just loving the moment.



PEOPLE,PLEASE LOVE & LIVE IN THE MOMENT.

I think, among the six friends that i have. NOT ONE OF THEM, I CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.
Girlfriends are important, to realize that weve went through so much together makes me feel so warm and happpy. Life is good. I am just trully grateful of the people who are in my life, constantly making me feel so at ease. Being surrounded by familiar faces, is truly a blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts