Just me again

Assalamualaikum 

After centuries of leaving my blog with no care at all, I am finally writing again! wiwiwi.
I find myself always like this, writing when im on my sembreak > keeping my blog private while im studying and the cycle keeps on going. Its currently the 9th of May 2015, a normal saturday again. 

Ive been on my sem break since 29th April and it has been almost a week, syukur tak mereput kebosanan dalam bilik lagi (Just Kidding! Heh). (Not really). So far so good, just this sem break will be rather long than my previous sem breaks, yeaps. 3months longer my friend. Just the same as any sem break-i made wishes, plans, bucketlist...yet its been a week and i see none list crossed yet. 

College life has been extremely tiring and busy for me. Ive joined student representative council, juggling a lot. Oh and just btw if anyone out there is also a student representative in their college/university and interested to change ideas and be in contact, you guys can do so by:

Adding us up on FB : MPPUCB1415
Or even following us on Instgaram : MPPUCB1415

Thats that, so sem break wishlist :

1) WORK(!)
2) Go backpacking or just travel somewhere with the people i love.
(Backpacking cause ive been following @twt_backpacker and i get crazy jealous seeing people travel. So lepak and chill, i love looking at new sights, new environment. Something new to look forward for. Plus, from reading @twt_backpacker i know now that we do need money to travel but NOT A LOT of money, backpacking is all about minimizing outcomes and maximizing incomes. Go follow em cause theyre so informative and they give great tips!)
3) Clean up my bedroom 
4) Meet up old friends
5) Bake AGAIN!

These are just the list that my head can think off for now, but im pretty sure i got more. I like sem break but for now, im kinda the bibik, the driver, the cleaner, the everything my mom wants me to be. Very tiring, zzzzzz so thats all, ill write again tomorrow, InsyaAllah.







Sleeptight, hugsies! 


Comments

Popular Posts