As time pass by, ive realized that bestfriends. You get only if youre lucky enough. Being in college, all i want is my bestfriends. Not new bestfriends, but my highschool friends.

Dulu, i used to believe friends just come in your life along your way. I try to make new friends like make them close friends and as ive treated my friends, but its not that easy. People arent all the same. We might expect more from people, because we've experienced being with the greatest company. What im trying to explain is,

You might be lucky enough, to get real friends. Definition of real: shares meals with you, knows your sad without having to say anything, helps you whenever you need help, knows how to make you feel better, remember all the things youve help them with. Idk good friends just make you feel better even if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I try treating a friend i knew just 4months as close as friends i  knew 4 years. You should expect less dearself.

Bukan berkira atau mengharap jasa dibalas or smthing cheesy like that, but oh well. Some kindness, who would decline?

But you see good people, when you see good people. I still adore a few friends here, moving from bangi to kuala terengganu, you'll have a hard time adjusting yourself and despite that im a tganu-blood its still hard for me to embrace this all. This is the part where everything is totally different, where some jokes here might seem a little hard for me to swallow and might even be kinda harsh (?)

I have some friends telling me, first year is usually like that. When youre in second year, things will eventually get better. But still, i am grateful for the friends who still am with me throught these year. And knowing i am the most spoiled rollercoster friend ever, bersyukur ada orang still berkawan. Alhamdulillah!

& Selamat Ramadhan Al-mubarak, yes sudah ramadhan. Cepat kan?

Comments

Popular Posts