Expressing..err?maybe?

Well. Hi.
Um. This is gonna be a quickie post. Kinda sleepy. But i just need this out.

So i would like to say that, TBH:
1)Ive never bought a pair of sneakers for myself
2)Nor have i ever bought a bag for myself
3)I rarely buy clothes for myself also

The only thing i always buy for myself is shawls, i love having a thousands of shawls just dangling around my room until my mom yells. "SUHA PLEASE" Indeed.

I dont think its a necessity for me to buy those kinda stuff. Everything in my closet, all either kakak bought, mak bought, some i bought lah. Only sometimes i have the wants and the needs to buy new clothes cause i think i have nothing to wear. SOMETIMES THAT IS.

About shoes, im not a fan of wearing fancy shoes. I dont really care about brands. I really really dont care, cause its footwear. I just noticed this tonight. I have this thought buried in me, if i wanted to own something. it should be own by my own sweat and tears, my own hardship trying to own something. I dont want it to be easy, asking my parents. Eventho some of time i do ask from my parents, but there are certain times where i just want it but from the intensity i put to own something. I want that, ill value things more once its my own money going out.

I havent thought about this, but something tonight did make me thought about this. To me, you dont need to dress to impress. Just dress to feel comfortable. I dont usual wear shoes everywhere, i just am comfortable wearing flipflops or sandles. It doesnt bug me that i wear the same sandles as long as im comfortable in it.  Im not sure what point is actually. Sigh apa apa lah

APAAPA PUN KIDS, yalls wear what yalls want asalkan menutup aurat.

Just mumbles. Hmm goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts