Post it.

Halu ha humans of beautiful earth!

I know i said i wanted to update my blog more often. yeah couldnt keep up man. Ive got plenty to juggle right now. Thus, i am so very very very sorry. I am currently at home, kuala terengganu cuti hari pertabalan sultan terengganu. Yay!

So here i am, at home. Today is 5th of march.Been at home since thursday lastweek. and today is Wednes. Do the maths honey. Its been really good, staying home. waking up late. watching tv. being lazy. >>> etc etc etc. Everythings good when youre at home, agreed?

I think im such a selekeh person. I dont understand how girls can look so freakin pretty wearing bawals. and here i am, looking like a complete potato. I get so insecure at times, even going out with a boy i like makes me so uncomfortable hence making me not finish my meals whenever im having dinner/lunch with him hence feeling so embarrassed hence its hard for me to reveal my ownself around him. Nayyy :(

People, TBH Amira Nasuha eats like a horse. Even far worse than a horse, i dont even chew sometimes. TELAN TERUS DER. When i reach my insecurity level, i mess up a lot. I become all clumsy and honestly it just annoys me to the point please can someone bang my head with a pot. Indeed. THIS. IS. MADNESS. I probably feel even more insecure when i realize im surrounded by gorg girls and im like what why why why. How to be pretty?Google, help me here pls. (?)

Fact > Im also careless, clumsy, selekeh, dorky. Im just haih, you knw when you just wanna wear a plastic bag on your head and walk in public. Yup, me right now. Not that im not being grateful nor am i mocking Allahs perfect creation, its just...being insecure....

I tend to scroll instagram and twitter and see all those girls being so flawlessly pretty and then im like. K. WHY LAH. (Again, alhamdulillah sangat sangat i was born with everything and normally growing up as i am right now. Alhamdulillah) Sometimes insecurities just crashes over and you cant do anything about it but babble like an old lady. Sighh :(

Selekeh clumsy careless girl needs her sleep now. Goodnight yolls. Xo.



Comments

Popular Posts