Im fire, so pour some water.

I get so pissed off at the smallest things-things that really get on my nerve. Its like when that person talks rude, act like a-i dont what how exactly to describe. All i know is how angry i can feel to that person and how it effects the people around me because of my anger. Usually, ill stay quiet. But lately, ive been giving the stink-eye to anyone who kills my vibe. Im like crazy mood-less when people just be all rude and bitter. Im not liking this. This atitude of a person i cannot tolerate anymore, i refuse to be all "eh tak apa lah". Yes we should be patient, but patient has a line my dear and your feet just crossed it. I try so hard to channel my anger into a positive reaction, but how la? when youre mad, thats just it. Mad la kau.

Before this, ive cut some slack. Be all nice, take all blames, do this do that. Well heres the deal, if you dont bend ill break. This is not an ugutan like gila kepe. This is me exhaling my negative-emo-marah side. Moan. Moan. Moan

Needs fixing:

1- My patients in dealing with people

Bad habbit
a)Easily getting pissed off when everything planned doesnt go as planned. Plans that has actions taken. Weh (!)
b) Easily getting annoyed with people who call me repeatedly for no reason what so ever and i was busy doing something.
c) Low tolerance for people who talk more work less.
d) Easily feel annoyed with people who joke abt wrong things at the wrong time
e) Easily uneasy with people who are too loud and noisy and pushy.

Not making a mountain out of a molehill but yeah. Here's something i desperately need to find more alternatives in handling them. I dont say much once im upset, prefer staying quiet through out the whole meeting/conversation. But then again, sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit.

I need to look everything positively. Predicament or not, i should managed it well. Avoid frustration and dissapointment at all cost.
Anyone with any way on how to manage anger can surely leave some tips. Gdnight! X

Comments

Popular Posts