Like sunshine

3rd Feb 2014
6:38PM

3 Beautiful drop dead gorgeous ladies i am ridiculously sure they'll always have my back. My beloved mother, kakak, and oso kakak. My source of warmth and tender, courteous & amiable. Syukran! Baru semalam jumpa, dah rindu dah sekarang. Crayyy

You just gotta love the sun, hows its shinning so lovely. That sunlight streaming thru the open window, a glow in the roon. Everything surrounding me is so lovely, this atmosphere of serenity and peace by nature. Im enjoying this. *Happiness and thankfulness overwhelming me* Had to get that out from my head, not sure whats going on...but caught myself muttering alone about how beautiful things are surrounding me. Hope i havent lost my rationality and sane. Dush. On the other hand, going to face my Ujian 1 next week and gotta tell you. Man oh man i got plenty stuff going on right now.

........I was driving with dad on my way back to college. Almost (not almost lah, slighty COULD have got myself in a car crash) Alhamdulilah tak, i was driving about to enter my right lane, checking my mirror if any car was near, noticed an avanza behind me but quite far behind so i signalled indicating my driving directions....pampam got hon by the avanza which suddenly appeared next to my car. Luckily he drove quickly ahead and avoid my car. Nasib, feet was on the break. Ayah was clueless and asking me why did i enter the lane if there was a car behind (?)
Moral of story : Let other cars go first then go. Keep it that way Nasuha.

Counting days to my midsem break which will only last for 10 frickingkong days. Take it or leave it right?

I think i should change my header to something else. Still coming up with what to change there, i miss tumblr tho. Havent reblog much cause suha so busy (lah sangat) plus the wifi here is for the snails. Thats why la its so slowwww. -GET IT?

Oso need to regain energy and some hella determination and self motivation strength. Havent ate healthy lately, main bedal je semua. Partly bcs (not complaining but mayb a bit) food here is the same so mmm jika selera makan datang, maka wujudlah makanan di dalam perut ini. So not inspired nor even near to self-motivation to get healthy. Changes needed indeed!

Gotta be focused, got a date tonight..........







...date with the Books. Oyeah, so....erm....byebye beebloggy! Hwugs and kishes.

Comments

Popular Posts