Tap. Double tap.

26 January 2014
Times going fast

Have you ever wonder how beautiful the beach is? Have you ever had this thrill this excitement when reaching the beach, your heart just literally pumps really quick you feel like jumping cause the beach is just so breathe-taking. You get lost of words, to describe how beautiful the beach is. Okay, inhale air for awhile. I maybe being overrated but i dont ducking care cus fo shizzles yo ols gotta take yo ols tiny asses to yo beach. Like pronto. Sekarang dey macha. Now!! I dont know when it started but dear Allah i think i might be obsessed with the beach. Glory beauty it is.

A picture of me & the beaches from
-Teluk Ketapang terengganu
-Teluk Kemang PD
-Pantai penarik setiu terengganu

And the teluk ketapang is by far my fav. Champion to be exact. The waves are crazy beautiful, shells everywhere, breezy air like any other beach, just one thing that slacks- oil spill on the beaches. Im not sure what causes oil spill, but it wrecks the beauty. So people pls, dont kill the beachs beauty. Throw rubbish in where it should be thrown (heres a hint: its something named the rubbish)

Moving on..
Ill be facing my Ujian 1 on the 7th feb which is not far, just slighty around the corner. Jolly gosh, probably nervous cause this is my first ujian. Seniors just says 'its just ujian' but hey, it carries 20marks. Straight up hezyea its "just ujian"

College life is getting better everyday, still adjusting a few things around me. But its cool. I miss home, mom and my siblings a lot (dad works in terengganu so i see him often in the weekends unless he has meetings). I miss my friends and close friend too, seeing them once twice a month wont fit it. Mehehe

Well thats that. Be safe. Adios mambos

Comments

Popular Posts