Raise your hands up. Its 2014!

Hola. What is up!! Salam!!
Its already 2014, today is the 4th of Jan and also known as Nur Ainaa. My dearest soulsistah birthday. Jap banyak sangat nak blog until im not sure of what i shouls blog first.
*Inhales oxygen, exhales carbon*

So then, it is 2014 people! Raise your hands up!!! Alhamdulilah, Allah has kept me alive in this insanely beautiful world of His which i am accompanied by tremendous lovely creatures,i am ever so grateful. Alhamdulilah,syukur.

How was your 2014 celebration?mine was spectacular!it all started when my housemates bought pizza, we had 8 pizzas on the table. Yeah gemokness, mayhem pizza parteyh!then we played spin the bottle of truth and dare game. Which i was dared to take selfies with boys, other dares were screaming i love my college so loud, put on powder like an indian warrior and take pictures with random boys outside our block, knock on someones door saying you have bad sembelit and urgently needed to use their toilet but suddenly saying 'eh takpelah takjadi' hahahahahaha it was a lot of fun. So blessed my housemates are wonderful people.

On 18th december, my cousin Abang Syahmi passed away. He was in Gerik, Perak. It was on news, a sudden tragic. I was in my room at college, whtsapping my other cousin wondering if she could send me mcd since its so hard to get mcd in Setiu. She called me right then, asking me if i knew about AbangSyahmi. I didnt believe (or i didnt want to believe) what i heard. I couldnt reach my dad as his phone was off. I called my whole family and it was true. My auntie pickep me up and we rushed to Arwah AbgSyahmi's house (My uncle&aunties) house. Around 230am, finally the van jenazah reached uncles&aunties house, it was a moment i wish this all was just a bad dream. Unbearable to look around you everyone who were usually loud,laughing and so joyful all had teary red eyes, pink nose and sobbing. At that point, a box of tissue even couldnt help. I didnt sleep the whole night waiting for my family to arrive besut. Sleep 3hours only the next day. I hope Arwah is at somewhere better now, i trully do.There are days, i still cant believe that youre gone. So sudden, now how can our family potrait be complete. Al-Fatihah,i miss you

Ive came accross a quote which sound like this-Do not bring the sadness in 2013 to 2014, chanel it to a happy year. You, and only you can change that.

2013 had gave me so much. People come and go, some stay some dont. Everyone changes like the weather. To those who i left in 2013, some part i regret but then i realized. There is nothing i should regret about, you came and you go. Ive earned lessons, valuable ones. So i thank you for that. To those who still stay, please stay by my side no matter what hurricane passes by. Lifes a journey,so whats a journey without some bumpy roads along the way right?

To Nur Ainaa Rosli, damn straight im lucky. I hope youre having a good birthday eventhough youre miles away from me. I cherish everything we went through together despite some parts where i feel like pulling each your hair bold. I still love you no matter how many miles we are apart, youve took such part in my life. Happy 19th Birthday bij.

2014, My aim is to have a comeback. Some britney spears action, and positivity along the way. With Allahs permission.

Hugs xox-suha

Comments

Popular Posts