New day

Assalamualaikum beautiful earthlings.

So lets skip the chase. Right now, im continuing my studies in University College Bestari in Setiu, Kuala Terengganu. And i must say, this place is quite good. Despite the location,which is sort of in the middle of nowhere?jungles surrounding the college. Tho, its peaceful. Eventho there is no such source of entertainment here tho if youre looking for a place to study and score topnotch. This is the right place i tell ya. Zero distractions. Right on, the course that im taking is DPL?the shortform for Dip.Pengurusan Pelancongan. Which honestly, wasnt in plan. It is still under the same roof as culinary. And this wont anyhow decreased my interest and passion towards culinary. Alhamdulilah, i am just beyond grateful. Its a bit early to judge everything, but at the moment. Things are so fine, since its december. Terengganu is raining cats and dogs. So to see the sun in the afternoon is equally seeing gold floating in the pond. So called remarkable.......

So then..
I want to talk again about ask.fm.heres the deal, i dont mind people  asking plenty of question. Matter of fact, ill try to keep an open mind answering everything and enjoy answering them. Anyhow..ive been receiving a lot of questions regarding "boyfriend". Which ive answered umpteen times.

The usual question would probably sound like:

-Suha ada boyfriend?
-Ex suha ada berapa?

The same question keeps comin' in. About the ex boyfriend, i dont remember. I just remember having one true ex boyfriend, the rest i just assume it never happen. Some i dont even remember, NOT THAT IM SAYING I HAVE A LOT OF EX. Its just i dont remember, cause a lot of them where meaningless,yknow "cinta monyet". And the only one i could remember and last quite long is one ex, thats it. Sometimes i even find this question annoying and offensive. When it actually isnt either annoying nor offensive. Its just me, feeling paranoid..

***Continuing***

Apperently, i am labelled as an ego girl who wants to win everything. Someone please define ego to me. I dont know, but i dont think i have an ego problem. I would bend down on my knees and start apologizing in public if it pleases you. Ridiculous how this thing could even disturb my mind, small matters should not bug me. Tho, this one does. Its absurb! I would debate, cause who would know myself better than me? Not trying to sound cocky or high confidence. But seriously.........tell me and PROVE to me im an egoist. If you can, i will be wilingly to accept the label.

Im sorry this post is sort of a bottled up feeling of unstatisfied-ness. This just happens constantly to me, feels like i have a lot to say,then suddenly i start writting and it all goes blank. Why? Erghhhh adios!

Comments

Popular Posts