Do you think about me?

"Are you okay?"

Sounds like nothing, but actually is something. Just three comforting words, either it sooths you or it breaks you to tears. Just a simple "are you okay". I think im at my phase where i just want time for myself only. Like i have time, but the only thing i wanted to do is be lazy on bed. And idk, daydream away the hours. Anyways, happy islamic new year errbodi. Saya mintak maaf atas semua kesalahan saya sebelum ini. May the upcoming years be better &blessed.

Anyone realized that its 4th nov already. Another month to dec, and end of 2013. So if you ask me how did 2013 went. All i can say is, fast & experienced. Super fast actually. Faster than a bullet, faster than lightning.

I dont have much to say, i just wanted to blog. Cause it has been way too long since ive update anything. Hope everyones safe and happy,  ciaos.

Comments

Popular Posts