Babbles

Idk i just feel like expressing what i think. What i think is life is too short to be unhappy. Life is too short to get grumpy, hate, revenge. Why do we have to live in a world where people have to hate?when actually theres so much to love. Life is never fair, but Allah is fair. Honestly, i get upset i get grumpy angry judgemental envy. I get all those, but then i regret. Because it hit me, i have everything i needed. Im living under a roof meaning i have shelter. i have clothes, heck i eat food more than 3 times a day. I drink water that isnt toxicated, i breathe in fresh air. What exactly do i need more? Questioning involves a lot of why's. Seriously, i wish i had no negative thoughts towards anyone. That would be just extremely great. I want to live being happy with whoever Allah puts in my life, i wanna cherish every moment i have, love more, spend time, love Allah. I want to never be sad, i want to be the person who never gets angry and always at ease & calm. I want that.


Quote ((Lifes happier when youre grateful))

Comments

Popular Posts