if your wondering.

21st march is the day my heart sinked in the most sorrowful ocean ever existed. truth is, it was a big slap on my face. words arent even enough to describe how
numb i feel upon what happened. this may sound overrated and hyperbola. but then again, this is my blog (sigh). i hoped everything was a dream. maybe people say spm isnt everything, masuk Uni orang tak pandang. yet i felt as if ive given it all and didnt received what i expected yet i received a nightmare. to those who wonder what results did i get, summary it all-lets just say i didnt fail any subjects nor did i achieve high greds. these are the moments where you feel like something just woke you up to make you realize about life. im extremely sad of what i achieved, as always i seek to the one person wholl always lift my spirit up. that is my beloved mother, her words trully cured the pain about 50% mothers words are always soothing. it was tremendously sad at first, but to know mommy is okay with what i got relieves me a lot. yelah kan, mestilah keputusan mcm ni are like presents and some sort of way childs show appreciation to their folks. this has always worried me, i dont mind what i should feel but it bugs me so bad to think how my parents would feel. thus, to whose who are sitting for exams. better pick yourself up and study your brains off. cause you might not see this now, but when your in your school hall and seconds away till you get your results by then even if you cry till you bleed,nothing changes.

Comments

Popular Posts