Meowfmly.

 It is about 8. 15 am. I felt like talking about my cats. Which sounds so lifeless yet i think my cats, all deserve a post. When i was about 6 y/o living in the beautiful city of Kuala Terengganu, I used to have this one cat, too small to remember who took the cat. But i was such a chicken, dulu kalau nak makan, i duduk bersila atas kerusi, i made a door using pillow so that the cat could not come in  my room (not that i dont have a door, but silly me. i was 5) haha. I had this one neighbor who owns tones of cats. PERSIAN cats. Mak and my neighbor were kinda good friends, recalling the back days, the cat that i was scared of run away or something like.......i was 6 maigawd i dont remember. So the uncle gave one persion cat to us, it was a small baby orange cat, after just a few months someone took the baby orange hilang:( Since my parents used to live in Japan, they gave the name. It was in japan, it meant orange or white forgot again. Im so bad at remembering whats gone Ya Rabbi! So there was my second cat. Let me line up my cats

Crazy cat (Unknown name)
Orange baby persian (Something in japan)
Siamese brown cat & Black and white cat (Rozy & Pozy)
Baby of siamese brown cat (Lucky Whitey and 2 others...)
Lucky only survived......
Then came a stray cat, datang datang je dah bunting..
Stray persian cat (Belly)
Lahir like almost 2 times.....(Penky Teh)
Gave teh to ainaa.
Took a cat at moms school...(Chichi)

Basically I had 12 cats through out my eighteen years living . But now i just have chichi and penky. I called chichi baby sometimes, cause i took her when she was about 1 month or so? smallll baby. She didnt even know how to walk right yet. The first day i took her, she cried a lot, didnt want to eat but then i took her to the vet and the doctor gave me this kinda med, fed her and she became hungry and tiger-ish. She kept biting my fingers, trying to eat my toes, i treated her as if she was my real baby. Sleep with her through the nights, even now she is still my baby meow.I took her bcause at that current moment, i was craving for a new cat since penky is such a stuck-up. Righy now, chichi is (im assuming) PREGNANT! not so sure, tapinya haritu walked by and saw a few male cats mating with chichi. COULD BE. Imma be a grandmama! She still looks like a baby to me tho, alright. then thats it, oh and today im going to school to take my UPU pin and koko marks. Very excited to go to school, ngehehe okay then. Bueno nachos lads and gents!

Comments

Popular Posts