First.

Hello. Goodmorning and Peace be upon all readers!


Todays post will be about my first day at work. I am now, officially Al-ikhsan's cashier. Alhamdulilah for the job opportunity. Very happy and grateful that i was choosen..My first day at al-ikhsan.....
Oh and before that..........You know how your mind cracks-up imaginary stuff like how boss or supervisor or co-workers would be, well mine was actually like this...he..he

IN MY MIND- The supervisor would be the type that could not fool around with, exudes an air of strictness, big belly round one [buncit]. Splenetic. Looks beyond mad. furious

REALITY- My supervisor is a Terenganunian (WHICH IS A BONUS FOR ME CAUSE IM A TRGANUNIAN ALSO!). He's tall, smart-looking, very polite, seems a bit strict, well discipline. Very kind and nice. Not what i was imagining but he was so much better.

(Not that i judge people before or whatever, usually i just imagine the worst thing that might happen.I often do so :( ....) Walls have ears, so might not say much about how my mind imagine crazy wack stuff.....

About my first day, Syukur it was great. I didnt feel so tired, which my brothers kept saying i would be energy-drained on the first day but alhamdulilah i wasnt. My co-workers, were kind and very helpful. Since i am the newbie there, probably brain would be functioning a bit slow with new things. Harapharap, in three days time..everything will be faster and better. (i mean the way i work). As they say, When in Rome, do as the Romans do which i will insyaAllah in time adapt myself  to my new surrounding. Husya!

Well then, thats it. Siapasiapa yang nak beli shoes, yoga mat, sports entire please exist yourself to Al-ikhsan! Thats about it, Have a splendid Tuesday and stay safe & happy semua ;)

Comments

Popular Posts