Second dec, me day!

I was folding clothes in my room with my mother (she was just relaxing and borak borak-ing with me)
 when suddenly my sister came up. and oih!

I see ainaa, ekyn and dila. they came to wish me a happy birthday, i wanted to went down but then ekyn said her boyfriend was downstairs. i was expecting, mesti dorang nak prank aku, entah entah ada semua ni. Like takkan lah ainaa ekyn dila and akram(ekyns boy) je yang ada. Pluss i sense something fishy.

After maghrib, my kakak(yah) suddenly mcm kepoh sorang sorang. she was going right and left and left and right. Walking everywhere, i asked her :
me: why?
yah: "jom teman yah beli brg."
me: (in my mind) but my friends are at home, apahal tibatiba kakak aku ni nak ajak aku teman beli brg dia.
yah: yah nak beli brg assignment dia
me: okay lets go

suddenly, dila wanted to buy. batteries? LIKE BATTERIES? oh lord. I was macam, sah sah somethings going on ni! SAH WEHHH

singgah petronas, dorang suruh me and dila keluar beli battery. when i went back in, dila suruh pandang dia, ainaa from the back suddenly blind folded my eyes. and tied my hands, yah apologize she said sorry suha and laugh hard at me.

So there i was, blind folded and hands tied. With not any clue where the ells am i going, dorang semua tahu i was super afraid of clowns. Dahlah i was like kena culik, pastu dorang acah acah kata ada clown. The hell, aku dah nak menangis. sekali mcm jauh je, yelah i was like partly blind and hands were tied. bila sampai at "somewhere" tu. Tiba tiba PSSSSSSSSSSSST! ada orang spray me with water, baling bedak and simbah air. I open the blind folder, it was atheera anis qila akim. semua tengah nak water-kill me. Ruparupanya, there it was. A table, with presents and gifts and candles. Candles S U H A. it was my name. It was a surprise! Terharu level 1000000. Ainaa gave me a perfume, qila gave me a frame, dila baked me cheese cupcakes yang sangatlah sedap, ekyn gave me flowers from lovely lace, akim gave me chocs, anis and tra gave me blanket yg ada nama suha, tra gave me a glass yang ada tulis princess. I AM A PRINCESS!

After balik around 11 pm malam 1 dec, oh and dorang buat semua ni time 1 dec. kan lepas maghrib dah kira 2 dec kann, so yeah. Besok tu, i had dinner at the @grills. Mak belanja for my birthday. Andthen, went home..i got a surprise cake! from abang and his gf. They gave me a pretty flops from vincci and a purse.

Frz? he gave me a wonderful day. Sadly he wasnt in bangi 2 dec, he was already at perak 1 dec. but he did took me out, we went to watch perks of being a wall flower. He bought ice cream from baskin robbin for me, he spent a marvelous time with me. I enjoyed every second :))

Thats how my 2 dec day went, I thank every each of spectacular people that wished me happy birthday. One of my classmates even gave me a chocolate because he wished late! Thanks syasya! You guys are really something, thankyou everyone. I just dont know where can i find people like you guys, too precious :) <3>

Comments

Popular Posts