Not anymore in a blue kain

No longer a smkj3 student!I am now, a will be college gal. Which i do fear of, the future is always a fear for me. But always have faith that Allah always chooses the greatest for you. Bury that in mind my dear head. Talking about school, i think whats the best part of school was always the sporting teachers and the great buddies. I dont wanna be in Uni yet, i feel like time is going so speedo.

One thing i fear most is actually. Growing apart from my friends. I know we are sometimes at sixes and sevens. Unable to agree with each other. We have our times where we all just get cooked up with one another. Thats normal. I would love new friends, but my real friends..i know them 10000000 miles away. Everyone will some day grow apart, but im not sure i wanna grow apart yet. Atleast not for now, till next year. We'll have each other guys....i hope

When i came back home, i scream for mom. "MAAAAAAAAAAAK, IM HOMEE!!"
mom welcomed we warmly.
With a kiss on the cheek and a hug, mak asked how was my paper and she almost cried.
I ask whats wrong,
she said im no longer small. im growing, thats the thing.
Humans way of life, we all die one day. Thats just how it is. My mother is a wonderful person, she is so strong and beautiful. and no matter what, i'll love her till death. I think no one anywhere can replace the love and warmth my mother has gave me. She is just everything lovely. That includes when she's mad, she is also lovely when shes mad:P hihi

Ive been thinking to get a work, ill be going to driving class. then i wanna take my license, I cant wait. I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt to do so many things so bad, but i need money. Urgh, how lahh. I wanna go shopping, my closet is almost RIP-ing. Pooor closet no!

A piece of word, if i were a school kid id cherish everything that schools has. Great teachers, assembly, homework. School is superb, everything is so near. My fav teacher was Teacher azilah, cikgu rusli, datin rosnani, and pn majidah. I dont mean to be disrespectful but i love how these specific teachers teach. To throw some light upon school, i am totally going to miss school, i do miss school already tho. Till whatever smkj3, ill make sure that you'll be in my memories. I promise :)

So tonight i was thinking to update things, frankly i just needed a new background and some twist and turns. So hows the new background okay takk?


No longer amira nasuha is a secondary school kid. So long, kain biru, beg besar, books and howdy. Goodnight moon, amira nasuha loloves you ;)

Comments

Popular Posts