Dearest future

Talking about the future actually gives me the cold feat. Its mixed up feelings in bowl. Everything is in it, either anxious happy sad excited emotional...just much of everything. Recently, i watched Maria Elena's (A hijab icon) marriage video. Im clueless why i felt emotional watching the video, the part that her mother cried because she had to give up her daughter was very moving. Its was a happy but sad feeling. A marriage is bizarre, thats why i like it. Frankly, seeing brides getting ready. Everyone smiling with such joy, The atmosphere of preparing a marriage. Its just soooo.....fancy. The preparations takes up for months and month (around 3 months prolly) and after all the effort and non-stop preparations, it all is worth it when you have the fairy tale wedding you've ever dream off.

My wedding dream..
Have you ever seen a white babypink wedding?Yes. Thats how i wish my theme of wedding would be. I would like a garden wedding (but in case it rains or etc) A ballroom turn into garden wedding would be okay too. I adore anything thats white. I dont know if white is considered as an actual colour, but im totally inlove with the idea of white and pink. Its absolute ridiculously gorgeous. I want the type of wedding that little girls would come and tell their mothers "Mommy, when i grow up i want an exact wedding like this..". Since i was about nine years old, i also had this urge to have wedding with a sword arch. Cant you vision it? Cant seem to understand whats my deal with sword arch tapi nak sangat!!?!! Then my little nieces will be the flower girls and also candy girl, wearing small cute soft light pink gowns. Since marriage happens once in a life, i want my wedding to be immensely fairy tale-ish. The wedding of the year. I used to want to marry a prince, after awhile thinking about it.. nahh its okay, cause if i marry a prince id have to be edgier, vogue, i would have to help my husband rule the kingdom peacefully and harmonically.  And this my sir, is very hard work duty. Thus, marrying my dream guy is slightly the same with marrying a prince. Only less duty, sooooo..Dream guy wins! Husya!




About kids....
I would like to have a few kids of my own...Maybe two daughters and one son..or maybe two daughters two son. Depends on berapa Allah nak bagi lah kan. 


About my house....
I dont want a huge house. I dont like empty spaces. Whats the point having a big house but no soul? Hence, A neatly medium sized house. The colour of white and sky blue. I want a big kitchen, so that my family and I can cook together. I would love that. Dont want a big house, but would love a big garden. For picnics, playing with the kids, gardening etc..


Comments

Popular Posts