OMG HELLO!

Hello and peace be upon all! How is everyone????? LAMA SANGAT TAK SENTUH BLOG. HELLO MR.BEEBLOGGY! So, you all must be assuming i already had my last paper. Call me insane and a time-waster. But no, i have one paper left that is on th 6th of december. My hands are so inpatient, nak jugak type. So hands will be hands ayyy haha which whatever that means. So i shall speak of what had happen.

Starting from 5 november 2012, My first paper. BM 1 AND BM 2. The hells no im not gonna talk about my spm paper HAHAHAHA so yeah.  Basically, every form five student in my school already ended spm this week. Only my class and class Amanah are way too special to have our last paper on the 6th of december. LIKE HOW SPECIAL AM I RIGHT?YEZ.I TOTALLY KNOW IM SPECIAL.

2 november 2012, we surprised Wan Nur Aqila. For her 17th birthday, surprise. Oh i just love to surprise people. Qila was jaw-dropped. I mean siapa je tak terkejut when 6 of your friends suddenly appear behind you and like HUAAAAA!! the soul out of you. It was a memorable night to keep in heart.

Other than that, 13 november 2012. HEHEHEHE the official date me and batman became in a 2 years relationship. I am very proud of this relationship. It grew good. I think my boyfriend is really great in handling me. Im one noisy, unbalance emotional, suka marah, green monster and so much to say in words. He's just wonderful. My boyfriend adores to claim himself as a model. Id say he has the height, but common man:P nah im just joking. My guy is one good looking guy. I love that he doesnt get mad when im moody and having my mood swings. he just goes along. I love my boyfriend, i love you mhmd frz. :))


Besidesssssss that, My birthday is another 4 days to go. Yawza! Im turning 17 mommy. Yayyy me! Pity me, but hey. who wouldnt love being growing slow and staying young? Not that i say im young. But the dates dont like honey, no they dont. Oh and haritu me and batman went to watch Perks of being a wallflower. Id rate a 8/10. It was good but it took time to inhale what actually happen in the movie. Infinite! Thats how you should feel. Moreover,theres so much that i have in plan.

Now, i am going to list them all. To the kids under 17, ngehngeh enjoy having spm next year kiddos!!!
Man that felt great to say, (actually typing but i did say it out loud, in my head)

LIST TO DO AFTER SPM:
1. SLEEP LATE
2. EAT MAGGI
3. PICNICS
4. TRAVEL WITH 8W
5. GET A JOB
6. TRAVEL WITH SISTERS
7. UPDATE MY BLOG
8. UPDATE MY TUMBLR
9. OWN A NEW CAMERA/PHONE
10. GO JOGGING & GET THIN!
11. DRIVE TO ANYWHERE OUT OF BANGI
12. CLEAR MY WARDROBE
13. CLEAN UP MY TABLE (it looks horrible, everythings everywhere! literally)
14. FINISH LEARNING GUITAR
15. WHATEVER THAT MAKES ME HAPPY.......


I swear i have so much to tell you. But later lah, cause my eyes are so sleepy now. I shall buzzzzzz off! Gnight darlings! :)

Comments

Popular Posts