27 days to go

Salam everybody. Howzit doing ebeliwon?


Syukur, senior night is over, we eightwonders had performed two songs. and id rate 1/10 for myself, but 9.9/10 for my girls. They all were gohreeat. spm is around the corner and its funny that im here updating my blog since spm is super near. I know, i just needed some peace of chillax-ness. Study study jgk, relax pun kena relax bro. 

Besok my little brother will be facing PMR, do pray for me as for my little brother. Despite the way he acts, he's quite clever. Always a nosy and smartypants. He'll be fine

Anyway, if anyone reading this post. Id take this opportunity to beg for forgiveness. Pray for my biggest exam, and deeply out of words sorry for all the wrongdoings. I hope not to carry sins while im studying for my big test. Till then, Salam... 

Comments

Popular Posts