Pulling the trigger


You know the feeling when your like not okay, feeling emotionally unbalanced but you have no one to talk despite......The fact that you know im not fine, you seen what happen, you know someone did that.YOU effortlessly say nothing? Not even are you ok? True, maybe its my fault for not telling how i feel. But silly when i have to re-tell the things you already know.Could be, Im being emotional . irrational. channel.
Well i guess its true, Not all shoulders are open even though they say they'll always be a shoulder for you.
Stick and stones might break your bones. Horribly sorry, for this emotional scroll. It just feels like im under a bag of pressure and I dont wanna talk. I just wanna i dont know, i know whats happening, i think everyone knows, yet everyone tries to act as if its the same atleast i think im acting as if its the same. Meanwhile, in my world. I'd be flying with my imaginary friends to wonderland already. Too bad, thats in my world. Imaginary friends are always the greatest friends! Oh and chichi, my other partner in crime. Being my healing remedy for awhile, atleast i know chichi has always been there.

 I think its time to give up, give up in even trying, give in trying to get us back .Im tired, so tired to care, which i do still care, just stop showing i care




Comments

Popular Posts