11:15pm on the 21st of September

Hello, Ola, Assalamualaikum, Olavua.
As any previous posts i would tell my current updates, so here goes:

1) Trials, is alhamdulilah finally over...
2) Going to have to prep for senior night, for all form 5's 2012 :)
3) For now i have about 44 days till spm
4) Me and my boyfriend are doing great
5) Me and my girlfriends are also doing so fine

So i would like to tell you how unfortunate my last paper of trials went. Syukur that i had to go thru two papers of account as other schools only had to deal with one. Our knowledgeable account teacher, made us do TWO papers..since he said he got a text from an anonymous about the question that had been compromised.

Since last night i couldn't sleep well, woke up at 1 because i had sore throat. woke up again at 3 because my tummy had problems (not the toilet problems, the unknown tummy problems) lastly woke up at 5am and could sleep nemore. Nevermind, as i reached to school. I already felt as if butterflies trying to get out, but my mind kept lingering maybe it was because of exams. While i was doing my paper, my tummy started acting weird..i dont know why. It kills me, that feeling when you want to do something but you just feel like a freakin zombie. Aduh.... I told the teacher that i couldnt go on, basically i left my table and the teacher assist me to bilik kesihatan. Went home and told mak and ayah about it, they we're like....Why tak bagitahu earlier? and all worried. Eyy, no worries. look at me, im a healthy panda here!

CONCLUSION : NEVER SKIP MEALS, EAT HEALTHILY.
That about it, sayonara and peace~

Comments

Popular Posts