Dearself, take note.

"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."-Oprah
Anyway, have you ever heard about this book? Its written by Rhonda Byrme. Here up here. After reading this book, i have conclude that live is as we imagine it. It all depends on us, my dad bought this book for me, yah and man. It is true that love is actually a great power beyond what you could define love. Positive is also a vibe everyone should own, everything you love is positive, by that i relate oprah winfrey's quote above this. I have understood that when you circle your life with things you dont like, either trafic jam or rubbish you are pouring yourself a cup of negativity. Not good. No negative minds please


              "Your true passion should be like breathing, its that natural" -Oprah
Passion, by my understanding....is related to what you like and what makes you happy. Duduk dalam dewan today made me thought, apa nak jadi masa besar..you outta got greens. Those kashing your parents give you, not going to last till your first third nor fifth child. Its scares me to realize that i am going to have to be like mommy one day, going to work, gotta balance work and home, gotta be responsible...So now, think passion--carrier-- 


           "I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace" - Muhammad Ali
110% Agree. If it were to be, it were to be. Dont ever doubt His plans.cause He always plans the best for you. As long as you break a leg, gave it all out just read your prayers and ask. My teacher says Allah loves people when they ask(berdoa) InsyaAllah 

Comments

Popular Posts