Post title..

Hi darling, how are ya feeling today?I hope you are in pink. So as usual, some currently upates about me

  • WONDERSTOP! My school has this thing, where student or outsiders can open a booth//stall and make profit. Just to taste how a business carrier goes like. It is likely known as "Hari Keusahawan" or as people might call it "Hari Kantin" cleverly it is held on the same date as the day parents come to take their child's mid term results. Clevah. So my friends and I opened a both, such as the previous years where we did open a booth and was also called "Wonderstop". I thot since it was the senior year, might as well enjoy it to the max and make more great memories. 

  • Talking about results, i took my result as a lesson to be learn. I got number 18/46 and it did not fulfill my aim yet i am over the moon grateful because past over the year, my results are not flying colours so i have determined to achieve more. This mean, i have to work harder.

  •  WHY THE SO GRAMATIC ENGLISH,YOUR WONDERING (OR MAYBE NOT). It is because.............. saya rasa kemahiran english saya semakin merosot (Not that i think i have good english skills) tapi boleh rasa di susut badan saya, kemahiran berbahasa saya makin terjejas. Ini berpunca daripada terlebihnya keseronokan dan kekurangan membuat latihan. Why not just spread the english love here right.....macam lah ada sangatnye orang baca blog ni(really i dont think there are people reading)


Well...... guess what, SPM TRIALS is like so close and my eyes are like so blind to see that its really close sampai terasa mcm jauh? you understand tak? I mean dah tahu tarikh trial dekat but lying to yourself kata lambat lagi and delaying homework and such.This is terribly wrong! wrong babe! pangkah! salah! SALAH!
anyways take me to your bestfriends how hehehe it is nowplaying! by grouplove please dengar please. layan sangat ni!

Comments

Popular Posts