Actually

Im jealous of other peoples relationship. I mean i love the relationship, friendship and whatever ship im in now. But i envy other people's relationship either with God or human.It's a little bit silly but i do get jealous over people who has a cute relationship with their friends, dont take me the wrong way. My friends they are the bomb, like cucuk langit type of stuff. But still suka tengok orang mcm cute with each other, jealous tengok orang happy and thousand of memories to keep. I have memories but im really greedy and demand more!

I want to be 24 and i wanna read all my older post and just tear-up reading back what i've been thru with these lovely people god bless me with. Truly it must be hard sticking with me, I am the most spoiled cepat terasa moody tak betul mcm apa pun aku taktahu person on planet. And for that, syukur alhamdulilah i still have a shoulder to lean on (specifically 6 shoulders to lean on) God bless!


Now, i have another month before trials spm. Im sad, and scared and everything man. One day i feel like fireworks the next day i feel like a lazy big ass cow and next day im just out of boost. Need energy and strength. By the way, lovely Ramadhan will be visiting us in another 3 days:) Alhamdulilah, prayers for a better day and hopefully Allah will shower us with His blessing. Amin

Stepping forward, I just wanted to blog that I love and sangat syukur with the people around me. Since i feel like i havent expressed how much i love "my people"


LOVE
This isnt goodbye, its just a warm thank you post

I did have the chance, just havent had the guts to lively tell my mom and dad how much i love them so much, and i appreciate every little and big sacrifices they have made for me. There is no better parents that i could ask for, I promise one day i'll make you the proudest parent on earth. Your patience, your softness in taking care of me, your 101 babbles to make me a better person I just love my mom and dad so much. They're just sparks and diamonds, beyond lovely

 My two beautiful intelligent sisters, which i take example from. Both have beauty and brains, both are good in everything. Thankyou for the warm hugs when im sad, thankyou for telling me whats good and whats not (eventho i have grown up) thankyou for not judging my decisions and supporting me in whatever i dream off.

Two beast handsome brothers, they look rough but both have pinkie pink soft hearts. Thankyou for always having my back in any conditions. Even if we quarrel a lot

My one and beloved batman, who is so patient with whatever mood i am. He is just perfectly perfect, thankyou for accepting what i am and who i am && always listening to my stories

Last but not least, my 6 angels. What would i become if you guys didnt come along. These girls are wonderful, they motivate, give good advice, despite whatever im glad you guys stick with me. Angels, you mean a lot to me

Peace-ing off, anyways
"Be thankful with what you have and dont complain. When its gone, its gone and its never gonna be back"

Love, suha. 



Comments

Popular Posts