You are my sweetest..

Today i will be making some changes, i am truly in a state of fragile. Gotta admit, im not ever good at goodbyes and being alone. I was sad because my sister went to UIA, and i know it is horribly silly to be sad about my sister going away to UIA and mentioning its UIA Petaling Jaya. Only takes a 20mins drive but my sister is 3/4 part of everything, she's my soulmate well part time soulmate. She has been there all the time, ALL THE TIME.

Dari kecik sampaikan besar, i never have stayed apart from her. I hate that distance puts people apart, i dont like it but its for the better. My sister, Amira Radiah and I are always together...Dari kecik,pakai baju sama sampai lah kebesar, baju kurung ke, baju casual ke, kasut ke, its always alike cuma colours je lain. Too be so attach and have to be alone is so heart aching.

Eventhough she's the sister, im always the taller and miss-smarty-pants one. She'll be the one who ask, how to do this, how to do that, what to wear, how to wear. She doesn't go out much, she hates using public transportation, she doesn't like the crowd.




She doesnt look alike at all kan? But ey, we were from the same womb :')



Comments

Popular Posts