so hi exam week

Hello humans on this green planet! peace be upon all. Well im going through my midterm exams, and hell yeah. im studying like frog og og og. 20 mins study, 30 mins off, 30 mins study, 45 mins off. now somebody help slap my malasness away please? .......

Rather than watching tv and that would like steel my study time for like 3hours, baik babble dekat blog yang behabuk habuk dah ni. Im really sorry darling, i cant afford to update you like i used toooo. sorry, i promise when i finish my studying days, ill always be with you. forgheva, and eva and eva longoria.

So then, my house...lately,moms out like usual. to her khursus from kedah, to genting, to perak, to penang. to wherever her works lead her, and dad like usual on his kelulut project. Brother is gonna be back around 14th Jun while yah is gonna head to University and boyfriend also. sooo what am i gonna do? my bestfriend is off to U and so is my boyfriend.....i still have my wonders....but yah can never be replaced. sad sad

Im sad, that time is going like there's no tomorrow again. time would you please slow down T.T
tooo fast..I can barely catch a breath these days..a lot have change, and guess what :o
i've managed to take things under controlled. Note to self, people either attitude or appearance change. Its okay, by time you'll understand and take things slowly to whats happening in your life. consider it as god's exam for you..cehhh so okay.

Newsflash, i am now. A living food-monster with a hugeeeeeeeeeeee, appetite! nevermind, gemok gemok gemok. I'll consider you as part time lover dear food, you will always remain in me..till i flush you away *if you know what i mean* hahaha &&&

Did i tell ya? i love my family like beyond what you can define love. My family are like the blood in my body, so you see human cant live without any blood..unless your ancestors of the cullen family which i wont take serious..........I feel blessed that day by day, relationship just gets more tied up. Loving my family, cant ever be more awesome than this feeling. Love love, soooo my chitchat takes the break here. 

Merry luck to all that are going thru midterm exams, warm fluffy hugs Xx :)
p/s : Prayers and luck for my results soon!

Comments

Popular Posts