Babble machine :mode-on

Heyyoo meyoo!
I am now a half duck have human so...ducky duck happy! Jumaat is my last paper, and its my fav subject which is Mathematic baby. burn baby burn! Insyallah, i will do my bestest and hardest to score A A A A A!weeeeee i just got back, so now i am going to talk about my.....wait for it, li.......fe!life!

well since june is so mean, alhamdulilah my sister got in UIA petaling. Meanwhile, boyfriend got in Uitm Seri Iskandar and my fav tutor Naza got in Uitm Shah Alam if not mistaken? so june is taking everyone away, but my brother is coming back from Nz...yeah but still i will be the only daughter at home......please ya tahunn T.T

I know i have less than two months till trial, m gonna kick ass..study sampai lebam. *Kalau amira nasuha malas, di galakkan menyuruh amira nasuha belajar dgn tekun* makasih buks paks! Spreading positivism everywhere, positive vibs everyone *\n_n/*

Anyways, a negativity i need to speak out which is...
I have found people who talk a bit loud( I mean fb status, twitter, or else where) annoying. Sebab mcm..there is a reason why personal stuff has their own place of conversation. Ex: IM, DM, ym, skype

I just cannnttt stand it when lovebirds go over the rooftop lovey dovey, again here is the time to use Instant Message. No offense though

Its bugs me badly also when people use sarcasm at the wrong time, ya allah. big time wronggggggggggg stuff here! mcm dalam otak *smacks sarcasm people at wrong time with banana* smack smack smack.

Tapi takpalah, people judge...(as what i am doing now) hahaha which i've once said i dont like judgemental people. hippo nak mati lah dearself haha tak i meantt..judge as to change to a better, should be taken to self-reflect..................when its over the line, you know you gotta back down a bit..doncha think so?

anways, i wanna further my babble.but the thing is, i am very sleepy. therefore, i shall doze of now. adios migos bobos, much takecare! Xx

Comments

Popular Posts