Rise your yay flag up!

Halu and peace be upon all,
I know its been so long since i've updated my blog. like soooo long, honestly i dont have time. Its either too busy or just too lazy to manage my blog (sorry) since this blog is like "krik krik" i've seen not much pros of updating. But old habits die hard they say, mcm rindu kadangkadang

About me lately?
A-L-O-T
My adik is offcly 15, anis punya bday dah dekat and also moms bday tmorrow and yah's bday. yeah gettin' near
Awal tahun i got number well, 20 and this number has to go down. down buried beneath the earth!
I have a new whitebaby, its name is pixie since its cover is pink
Batman:)
Ah soooo much, jap im just so lazy to type. just to stop by, incase you miss me:P

So alright then, take care yolls and babydolls. huggkins!

Comments

Popular Posts