It's march love!

Assalamualaikum and hello lovies, Since it has been a long time since i have update my blog. I have so much to tell....

firstly I will be facing my march test this upcoming wednesday till friday, then im a free bird for a week. cuti, im very jealous of my friends like dila and anis they're both going to bandung and i tell you bandung can kill your legs due to shopping addict, the best part is the money makes you feel like your the richest. padahal 50000 rupiah is just 18 ringgit, or so.. this march, im not going anywhere sadly to say my parents are going vietnam, two of my friends are going bandung and entah seems like everyones going somewhere and here I am, a loner *insert foreveralone troll face*

Now me and my girls? well you know, ada masa friendship goes blup blup blup. under the sea, I dont mind if she wants to stay with her boy but the lies are just unacceptable. biarlah, yang lepas tu lepas like mengungkit brings you nowhere. from what i've experimented, ungkit zaman zaman dulu boleh membawa padah je.

My weeks has been emotional unbalanced for me,  so im going thru a bitter week but hey i know i can go thru  thin and thick. Not that im saying i dont need anyone or a shoulder to lean on, just for now I just want me my self only. I dont feel liked i used to with these certain people, but its okay. Im going to put everything a side, and focus on my studies. This time, my determination sense are on.

Oh ya, i was going for bola jaring's selection but somehow i got caught up that day and miss the selection. I dont mind, well thats it. nothing much happen, have a splendid day and takecare :)

Comments

Popular Posts