half discovered myself

Well, hello semua *yes as if everyone is reading my blog*
saya sudah akhiri march test saya, well my last high school march test. Alhamdulilah, i've achieved one A- that is in maths mode. major yay for me! waiting for the other results, haaa anxious

you know what, these things make me feel really goood
1. The taste of marshmallow when it's been roasted
2. The smell of rainy days
3. My classmates, my darling dear classmates
4. Call me childish, but 8wonders. yup you heard it:)
5. Acoustic music
6. Hearing people's laughter esp my parents
7. Birthdays
8. Anything pink or white or ocean blue
9. Going on a picnic
10. Hearing someone say  "Im here, so its okay to fall apart"
11. Candy&chocolates
12. People who ask if your okay
13. Warm hugs
14. Seeing a rainbow and realizing Allah is all mighty, everything has been made perfectly
15. Scoring in exams
16. Sharing your food with your friends
17. Crying, and letting everything out
18. Eating ice cream while playing on the swing
19. Spending time with a friend, after awhile tak berborak
20. You ;)

I love everyone around me, they give me positive fibs always. Dear you if your reading this, please never feel like you were took for granted. I blame it on me, it was my fault that we end up just wishing goodnight to each other than texting everyday. Oh someone tell me that it is usual that suddenly everything reminds me of him? for me. after 1 year, if you dont feel anything. your a robot, but its just people are people. Some people are really good at showing nothing, as if nothing had happened. One day as i was walking with my friend, it hit me on the head when my friend ask me if i was okay and she said something about not having to be strong if your not strong. Yes she's one straight friend, I cried that night..It did hurt, but it made me stronger. dont you think?every scar makes you stronger, as if bila kena inject vaccine, sure it hurts but it makes you stronger.
welll then okay, the endddddddddd&takecare!

Comments

Popular Posts