as a kid

As a kid, i didnt go to the kindergarten. and i thought everyone was like me, as i grew i realize.among my siblings, i was the only one yang tak sempat ke tadika. I went to a kindergarten, but it was different. I didnt learn how to spell, what is alif ba taa, or what other kids learn at kindergarten. I actually played cashier, hear my teacher elizabeth told stories, played sand in the sand box, i was surrounded by foreigners.

I think my parents did a great job raising me up. I know i sometimes cant control myself from sometimes a bit raising my voice, or delaying what my parents ask me to do.Or even being lazy to do what they ask.but I watch news, about people putting their parents at streets. Cuba fikir, mak kalau ada anak 10 orang semua dia jaga sampai ke besar with enough love, maybe not enough food or wealth but Im sure with equal love BUT it isnt sure that 10 kids could//would takecare of their mom. Just ONE mom. Why is it so easy for people to just put their mother/father at streets? Like without your parent, tak mungkin you'd be alive now. thus, have some common sense dear people who think parents are just disturbers. I know im not at the age of understanding-dah besar, dah kahwin, tanggungjawab suami anak and all, but I think parents should be taken care of till whenever. they took care of us, whats our reason to not takecare of them
i know i have to be an adult to understand kenapa org buang mak ayah but cmmon. have a heart. 

Comments

Popular Posts