Now talking

Salam, hi everyone // anyone whos reading this. updating list,beep beep..

*Dah merentas desa, i got like >39, im not sure about my number
*I have been 1 year,and going 3months w/ well...with you know who :)
*I recently have develop more interest in Prinsip Perakaunan
*Im sitting for SPM THIS YEAR!!!!! bold this one,please oh bold.
*I've currently cut my hair quite short, shoulder length. which i have never cut this short. its quite okay, lovin it
*Salam maulidur rasul to muslims all over the world
*Malaysia ni banyak cuti actually, did you know. that malaysia is one of the countries with most of holidays?ah'ha!now you know hehe
*Alhamdulilah, i have now adjust myself with my new look. Im feeling much blessed.
*I eat alot, why?no stress, that aint it. its just that, food has become so addictive haih blows.


Thats all for now,havent had much time lately to update. but i hope everyones fine and happy, i am now. quite on water yet on land, tengah tengah. skrg ni mcm still nak adopt dengan form 5 student as a so-called senior haha im going to live my senior life to the max cause i for one,dont want to look back and say "ish rugi tak buat ni time masa skolah" so and im going for the kill, doing it for the thrill. Sampai disini sahaja, ttyl. much love, amrnsh :)

Comments

Popular Posts