tick tock to strike 2012


Hey, hi, Assalamualaikum
I havent been typing so much lately, I wanna be donald duck and come up to people and say hey whats your froblem!?! well my problem is just in a few hours, im gonna have to put up a new calendar on the wall. Say hello to 2012, the day im going to face SPM and more to go. Honestly, i dont think i want to let go my sixteen y/o life yet. I want to stay sixteen and say to SPM candidates "best tak spm *with a crimpled smile* " but no, now its my turn.I wanna change, i think i wanna change myself. I need to stay in more, cut the online-crap, cut the going out lepak stuffs, cut the wasting time and put more and more and more in my studies. Cause at the end of the day, when I get my results i dont wanna be the girl at the edge of the room crying her lungs out cause she failed so many subject. I wanna be the girl who cried while smiling cause she got straight A's. Yet my expectations arent like reality, so they say "Things cannot be change, so change what can be change" example = myself. Nak on twitter tapi twitter is over capacity, like what the hell man!

Oh and to 2011, thanks for everything. You've made me learn a bunch of new things, people come and go. but the ones that trully loves, always finds their way back in. I'd hug you 2011, put poor thing is your just a date with lovely memories, so goodbye now.

So there for, I amira nasuha would like to wish everyone or even anyone who is reading my blog a Happy New Year. Really am sorry for any mistakes that i've made, hoping a blessing life in 2012 and a memorable one, insyallah. stay cool! and have a lovely future :)

Comments

Popular Posts