Past and present

Salam satu malaysia. and please take note i do not use this '1 Malaysia' phrase always and this is so irrelevant.Well yesterday (not the day before today) i mean yesterday 2010 2009 and soo on. I've lived on this earth for almost a bit to 16 years and lots of riot, drama, chaotic things had happen. some are pleasant some arent so. setakat ni macam macam dah, lagi satu tahun i will habis sekolah, lagi satu tahun kakjira will not live in london anymore, lagi satu tahun abang will not stay in new zealand anymore, lagi satu tahun there will only be me and man at my house drpd 5 siblings only 2 left semua dah kerja belajar, lagi satu tahun moms turning 53 and dads turning 57. kadangkadang rasa nak pause masa kejap, tho time isnt ours to own.

Talking about 2010, time pmr results, oh god.time arif passed away, my most darkest memory, no lie. life changed in the end, i found my batman, and it crossed my mind. dulu boleh dikatakan before i meet batman, every second of  my day is spent at Ainaa Rosli's house. Knowing ainaa and her family, their all lovely. uncle rosli did a well job on raising ainaa.

About 8wonders. Like siblings to me, i've been with them for 3years or so and when your walking with these girls, that feeling just checks-in. that happy-i-love-my-gals-feeling. their all like kids actually. i share mostly everything with them, they make me laugh my lungs out haha literally. Ainaa's the pretty one yang usually kabut kalau anything bahaya happen, Dila's the dimple one that always has her ears open like anytime anywhere, Tra's the little cute one yang akan cakap pasal what to wear and what not to wear, Anis's the darling yet dorky one who likes to make silly jokes and finishes the food kalau everyone dah too kenyang, Ekyn's the sooo gebu white one yang akan do funny things about her korean obsession, Qila is the chicky one yang banyak tanya and cakap and Yana?well she's just. her.

Batman?the most greatest companion. An intelligent guy with numbers, brightest smile though a bit shy to share his smile with people. loves futsal to bits, he's the kind of type you would share your thoughts.alah macam personal diary pun boleh. A little clumsiness yet he has the cute awkward look, he would be there for anyone. family, friend, etc..He has a good sense of humour and he definitely knows how to keep my smile on.

Thats much it, tomorrow i'll be having my last paper iaitu my ekonomoni asas paper that i havent study at all. AT ALL hahahahahaha well then, chiows. have a good night anyone who's reading this (:

Comments

Popular Posts