Dear oktober

hello, sooooo oktober. lots had happen, firstly paper accounts, maths, bm, bi sudah beres. settled! next comes the hard part that is addmaths, sejarah. haih /: thought i'd tell you, bapaku sudah pencen!yes he has, he's also not sure whats he going to do. it is sad actually, with the money he earned, that raise me and my siblings. it was from MARDI, so thankyou mardi. for making my life sweet and lovely, thankyou for taking my dad as a researches. one thing im sure, my daddy is not anymore a superhero mardi but forever will be my superhero daddy. lets see how to describe my dad

My dad
my dad loves green, he loves nature. he says that nature is the best to work with. people will scold you, be mad and furious at you if you've done something wrong. But not nature, nature makes you happy and so at peace. my dad is the king of durian, he is very kind and caring. he has a beard, he's buncit but not so much, he loves my mommy. my dad never shows if he's sad, he'll always try to cover up the sadness. verrrrry clever, he's good at both-i mean science and math. he has a bestfriend name uncle pauzi, also a ganu-nian. my dad loves animals also. plenty more to describe but i love my daddy!he's the greatest dad in the whole wide world.

Comments

Popular Posts