accounts


Hey. im taking a five-minutes-break. from my studying here, well accounts paper is tomorrow. Ya Allah, berikan lah aku ketenangan menjawab exam esok. Amin! its very very very tiring, I mean studying. study makes you want to eat so much and god, i blasted on so much today. habis semua aku bantai, macam mna nak kurus makan setiap masa. anyways,i already can feel the pressure and stress leveling up in my brain, frm my opinion on how to be less stress?turn on music, shake it off. dance the stress out and let it all go.then continue back studying. or you can just on twitter or smthing, but then twitter is addicted nnt takboleh pulak nak sambung belajar. so dengar lagu lah, shake it out. to me, petua ni amat berguna jugaklah. eventho i look like a bloody maniac in my own house. takpe keluargaku memahami diriku. my house is occupied right now. with cousins and my moms friend having their sleepover here, makes me a bit disturb. tapi tak apalah kan, tetamu itu rahmat. so sure, always welcomed. so alrightey then, you ollz wish me luck, hugs and misses-suhapressureaccountesok. tata :*

Comments

Popular Posts