hectic-licious

so hello pumpkins and moppets (8: This week is very hectic. ada pelbagai activities. Excited but not to forget the tiredness that i have to bare, oh tough break. let see,

starting choir-which is for this friday, ada cikgu nak retired. frankly speaking, extremely happy i am tapinye macam not the suitable time. get this-cikgu bagitahu hari selasa and will be performing on the jumaat. 3 hari je kot, wish for the best *fingers crossed ayy*

then there's exam, starting friday next week. and the best part is that im gonna take my Accounts paper first! but wait, ada cuti yayy PMR! I cuti on the monday tuesday wednesday thursday and hari terakhir tu lah exam. will also do my best, amin amin amin

Oh great news! liyana syazana, my sarawak gal will be back. so my girlfriends are complete. Ainaa-checked. Dila-checked. Tra-checked. Anis-checked. Qila-checked. Ekyn-checked. Yana-will be checking. highest major wooting! like finally.

well thats quite all. If you think this is not hectic maka anda tidak betul kerana sesungguhnya ini sangat kabut. serabut. kerabu. will write again later, soon as my fingers are more rajin to type. stay smiley *hugs*

Comments

Popular Posts