Back at it. (AGAIN)

Do you have a past lover that you just cant get over? Cause i think my blog, might just even be my past lover. You just. always. come. back. for. it. Well..to be fully honest, I never actually intended to forget about my blog. Just got super caught up in life and as how movie screens quote John Lennon "Life is what happens when you are busy planning'. Kind of sums up what happened to my 2018. Planning of this, planning of that, next thing you know people are shouting "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" and pung pang, firecracker sprinkles. 

Its February, I dont know how the hell January passed by so fast. But it is February. As previous posts, i am always here to be "back at it again" during my semester break and i just need to blog. 

I have moved houses, to a different neighborhood. I cant say I dont miss my old house......but it is different, but not a bad type of different; its just not something im used to.....yet.
So get this, my phone has personal hotspot problems and i have not yet installed wifi for this new house, fast forward fast forward, I did not want to blog using my phone. So, now that i can blog thru the web on my laptop, feels much better........(i know its irrelevant but my point carries on below...)

BUT Meantime when I couldnt blog, i was thinking about so many things that i wanted to write about on my blog. Friendships, my cats, Instagram drama, peoples decreasing moral values....list will continue if i do not stop.Which i will write about it, one day soon again. However, today, I have a special thing to write about today...about tudung. scarf. hijab. 

Recently, the internet has been exploding with tudung issues of some local and international artist in regards of them taking off their hijab. Personally, i can relate to this current issue. We all have our bright and dull days, we're all on our own path and everyone's just trying to build themselves. You stumble down, you get back up. It goes and goes on. What i cant really relate is how mean people can be. Tiba tiba mcm malas lah nak sambung.....................................................................ill write again. 

Comments

Popular Posts