for u & me

hello dearest readers, i guess this one post is just a little reminder for you & me. Not saying that i am so perfect, i have my flaws and made my mistakes. Just a kindly reminder, despite my past..ahakz....well firstly, to the girls who dont wear hijab ive been there, that feeling of wanting to wear a scarf but so hard since youre surrounded by girls who also dont wear scarf and you feel downsized. to me, imagining afterlifes lesson scares the gangsta out of me, pakailah scarf eventho forcefully,atleast youre doing one thing wajib. Our dunia is temporary, secondly, the gossiping. it has to go, read somewhere most of occupant of hell are girls nauzubillah. it is so hard to control the wants to talk about others, this also is a reminder to me. I just felt like writting this, after all. One day, we are going to be questioned. And by that time, what are we to say. After saying all this, im not meaning im a real perfect muslim i dont gossip i wear a perfectly hijab on my head covering all my aurats properly,noo. But atleast, im sharing. Changing seems like a big deal, honestly it is & knowing bigger things are waiting ahead helps a lot. So to me, girls out there. Put the insecurities aside, in the end. We all are going to be questioned and thats when everythings a little too late. Happy sunday bunnies!

Comments

Popular Posts