Al-ikhsan

Salam people who are reading. Usually id be babbling about how long i havent write and how busy ive been. But this time im going to skip that part and right on about how my last day at al-ikhsan bfs went down. Tbh, i never thought id be attach so closely to these people. After working there. I have learnt a lot, mostly about helping out each other, work life and exantra. I can conclude that people in al-ikhsan have positively influenced me in growing up to become prepared at all times, being well mannered &how to manage talking to people and outsiders. I may talk like ive been working there for years eventho ive just worked there for 3 months but every second of it made my day. Cloudy days become the brightest. My highest appreciation to the most responsible and understanding supervisor abg hafiz, to my second mommy who has had my back mamas, my two great guy friends who always have time (forcely had to make time) to hear my stories ajwad and zul. And the rest of my lovely people, abg jalal abg zizi abg fizi. I cannot express how these people had warmly welcomed me in this small bfs family. Working there i also learn to hear to malay songs which before (shamely to tell) never hear. I also learn to eat at the mamak and i tell ya mamaks work very fast, like they make the most sedap-est holick ice and milo. And this is no lame joke okay. So honoured and proud to be apart of bfs al-ikhsan even for just 3 months. I love my bfs family so much. Ahhh i dont mind if people think im too emotional about this but honestly speaking it is just has been so emotional for me because ive spent from the moon went down until the sun came up which means a lot of hour there. Untill then. Takecare peps. Xox

Comments

Popular Posts