It was a floral-ish day

                            Hi. Kakak bought me one of those skinny floral pants. cuteness.



On my twitter's timeline about 3 days ago was currently bloated with people who were talking about...listen. Please #listen on what i think regarding to this #listen incident. HAHAHA sorrry for the hashtags I absolutely dont have much to say but except for......LISTEN! hahahahahaha dahlah. I wasnt even actually planning on giving a talk about this listen, cause if you see the vid clip then you'll know what to judge about and what to reflect on. Seeing is believing ait. Carry on.....Today is saturday, two more days to go till my first day at work at Al-ikhsan. Im a tiny winy scared but lets see how it goes, i hope everything goes fine InsyaAllah. Dont really have much to babble about, ill promise to babble once the inspiration kicks in kay. Takecare everybody. Lights out alice :P

Comments

Popular Posts