More off me

Hi! Sawadikkap, I feel like selling my clothes that still can be used. But second thoughts, hmmm sayang pun ada. Macam banyak tapi mcm tak pakai, macam mna?!

hmm anyways, lately i've been feelin' coco-ish. I mean not my colours, but from what i've been wearing lately. Its either brown, peach, chocolate, and few more colours in that area.

Purrr purr, i've purchased a long cheetah dress. I didnt like it at first, but it was on sale. So why not kan? Always crave for new outfits....so heres what you get nasuha. A frankly honest thing---> I dont usually buy begs, I bought one and thats it. Sepanjang umur 17 ni, sekali je beli beg. Mom always buys me bags, if not mom..my sister who studies in London buys me stuffs and bags. Whenever i go out with my friends/boyfriends i dont go for shopping, it must either be entertainment or food. Jarang lah kalau beli baju, if ada pun sebab teman kawan or nak baju sama or saja cuci mata.

I now, am aiming for a new camera. Sumpah benda ni boleh buat bengis, IT IS ALWAYS LIKE THAT! faham tak, my intentions to buy a camera either vintage or not is always a failure. Nak beli tu nak, dah ada azam nak kumpul duit, but that money always goes at some other few things such as food, movies, hanging out with my friends. Susah sangat nak kumpul duit sampai bertimbun. Any suggestion(s) how!

At my age, i just understand nikmatnya shopping like crayzay. The drill goes like this, shopping---> penat sakit kaki---> balik--> tukar to sweatpants---> TRY BAJU! (The perfect time to berangan) and my day is worth the sakit kaki. "TADAAA!"

 Im suppose to study now, but look what clever amira nasuha is doing. Please to be infrom, trials is around the corner. So assalamualaikum! adios miggos!


Comments

Popular Posts