History

Hi and peace be upon all :)

Have you ever had that hope to have your friends all grown up and being neighbors, sending your kids to the same pre-kindergarten? I for one, have. Its my utmost hope *Ya Allah, please let me stay with my friends till death do us apart or till forever in jannah*  see, i know one day everything will grow apart. but as one who believes in qadaa' qadar and they say if its meant to be, its meant to be. I wish to have grey white hair with these girls, and including my one goofy boyfriend also ;)

My school brought us together, thus i shall give the highest gratitude to my school (hahahahahah) sorry. Anyhow, i think friends are essential. They might sometimes burn your heart with fire-ish words, or frankly be a bit too honest, or even might be slightly annoying. Just you wait, at one point when your in tears, feeling like trash, or in trouble...look beside you, if you see its your friend, then a friend in need is a friend indeed. Being with seven great people is remarkable, that includes liyana syazana. eventhough she might not even include me as her "bff" but she was a great friend despite the past.

Historically, this is how I meet my friends ...


Nur Ainaa
To believe or not to believe in standard six, she was one of my enemy. People spread lies, a particular someone told me that ainaa was a cheap girl, yelah zaman dulu. rumors spread like a bullet, too fast to even investigate the truth. Nearly 99.9 % of rumors were a lie. I got attached with this lunatic when I was in form 1, that was 2008, in 1 Damai. My thoughts of her, firstly she has the prettiest face, the soft voice, a bit gedik(haha), friendly. After knowing, god bless her. She is a living invisible tickling machine, tak geletek pun orang gelak. She's really funny, her jokes arent lawak hambar and she is known as my donkey. Not that she resembles a donkey but its a monkey donkey-thing you wont understand, she owns a lovely family even her nenek is funny. Great people, great people.

Atheera Syakina Shadli
This girl, she was one of those girls who i thought was too pretty to talk too, looks like a cocky one (and it was the other way around) When i was in form 1 i knew her, but mcm tu mcm tu lah, form 2 i became close to her. It started cause the same class and i know someone that she knew and we've both heard stories about one another, and it went from there. Connecting the dots, a lot of similarity in interest. Her voice is lo-ve-ly. You know what, i cut my fringe bcs i wanted bangs like her!!haha those premature days. I love that she has always been there, she in one of the most mannered people i've ever meet. She also has the cutest family and she's easy to be around with

Anis Sofea
I always adored her name, looks pretty just like the owner. She has a good sense of fashion, eventhough she doesnt show her interest in fashion so much, but she likes to keep in trend. (my honest opinion). I know her, because of tra. cause anis and tra were in the same class in form 1, they were in 1 gigih if not mistaken. She was a close friend of tra, so tra hang with us and so did anis. The relationship grew like a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly. I like that she has been honest, she is the strongest. In and out through what she has been through, she's one tough cookie. Our friendship went even close in form 3, she's the girl who looks so quiet and dorky. She laughs and mumbles a lot! Its nice to have her as my close friends, really

Nurul Adila
This chick, was my friend since form 1 Damai. you know what, we used the term "suha dila" to call each other, but as we became close it change to "aku kau" its not rough, it just shows how comfortable we got with each other. She's the easiest to be with, she's a great sister// daughter// friend. She gives the greatest love and whatever advice. She always tries to avoid from giving troublesome to us. Ex: if she doesnt have a ride to go home, she wont bother any of us. She keeps quiet and when we want to give a ride she denies. Its always like that, she's just too generous. Her mom makes the most delicious pretty cupcakes (zuehomemadecupcakes) @facebook. She has been in the same class me with except in form 2 and 3. She's beyond wonderful and the sweetest innocent face evah!She loveeeees music.

Wan Nur Aqila
We've just got "tight" last year ironically feels like i know her since forever. She is very beautiful, its the blood line. Her mom is very pretty, same goes to her sisters. She likes owls, she likes fashion, she likes candy. Soo small but big mouth!!!pot pet pot pet she goes, talking so fast even if puasa. Tremendously a goofy one inside, she's a decent friend. She keeps her limit and also a well mannered girl.Qila knows how to sing and actually a karaoke-maniac mcm deythereainaa. She's adoringg

Norashikin
This one, ktorang kenal dalam dewan. Time orientation form 1, she sat behind me. and she poke me, she said "nak rehat samasama tak?" I was with another friend, but sure jom lah. She has the prettiest eyes and eye-lashes. She has an interest in sports, she loves shopping. She has been in the same class with me except in form 3, she is also my neighbor. She loves food (like me), She is an absolute mind freak, pandai sangat! jealous meh. I've noticed that she likes to crunch her nose a lot, hehehehehe like a rabbit. pooch pooch, I like that she's such a helping hand and a nice one..she's very determined when she wants something.

Liyana Syazana
We meet even before we become friends, its bcs my friend knew her and i meet her at my friends house. Get it? hahahaha she was the browned-eyed girl who was damn a pretty girl. She is so goofy and girlie, hate me or love me but i miss you ketilicious. soo.....putting my dot here.

and my favourite half time bestfriend, FULL TIME boyfriend..

So thats much half of everything, the people around me = so much blessings. I'd pray everyday to wake up with the exact people i am now, beautiful loving caring charming adoring people in my life. that counts in My tophole darling family, I thank Allah for connecting me with these people. So im gonna doze off, goodnight anyone who's reading, sleeptight Xo

Comments

Popular Posts