Off to mars.

Assalamualaikum,first of all. Its been a long time since i've wrote here. A lot has happen, i mean A LOT. like berlot-lot-lot. Im already in form 5, that is the year i'll be having my examination. My school days?well it has been different. tak sama mcm dulu dah, kadangkadang boleh buat nangis. you know,the feeling like life's so short and time ticks so fast. faster than a G10, they say G6'S fast. wait until one lunatic invents G10, like a bullet baby. anyways, as you can see. I've change my outer core, heeee! yes insyaAllah, it's permanent. well its never too late to change ait?;)

Then again...my days are getting, how to say this?umm unpredictable actually.

Moving on, pernah tak rasa mcm your so cruel?hmm currently feeling like that. You know what happened in the past, your still holding on to some of your promises. but your just on the line, between 50% and 50%, either its a yes or a no. god, and you know what. bila dah lama sangat in a relationship, then your like on a hold kejap. when you chat with another boy, you get all frozen. cam eh am i suppose to say this?feels weird. I hope there's nobody reading my blog, cause its a bit embarrassing to say this but what the hell.

Lepastu, right now. my sister has flew back to London. and abang will be back to Nz around the end of feb. and my days,will be as biasa. dull dull dull.Oh! and i need to do a wardrobe make-over. almari bersepah,some clothes that arents so suitable for my new look. yeah to the left,to the left.

Selalu mcm ni,rasa mcm nak update banyak.bila dah tulis,my head slowly puufffs away,then all gone. nais nasuha,nais. okay lah, read till you drop. Takecare Xx

Comments

Popular Posts