crystal clear

Some people may not be clear about me, well let me make it crystal. I always get wishes on december, im a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a girlfriend. I've never (in my opinion) been stuck-up and arrogant. I do like saying hi to people.

I get offended easily
I do easily get offended, mom always said from out i may act like a stone, so hard and like zero feelings. but actually inside, im easily touched. emo-as some people may prefer calling it. honestly,well sometimes i do get offended easily

I like being crowded with funny people
I love funny people. cause you know, laughing can put away your negative vibs and change it to positive energy. I think girls who date funny boys are really lucky, i mean like double wham bam lucky. setiap hari gelak, bahagia je

I like white // florals // stripes
If you see anything in white with florals or even in white with stripes, ring me asap! I like their so vintage-ish and lovaile! lovely!

Im weird, sort off
I like girls/ boys with sepet and fair clear skin. I like durian, quite much!I can change my mood in a blink, I love dancing-anytime anywhere. Im at times, not shy to show what i really am. I stay put and zip my mouth when im sad. I like telling people of what i own, esp about owning a sister and brother so are zo kewl! I like comforting people, i like hugging.

I think a lot, i do less. 
Advise people to change, but me myself?yet not even close to perfection. Im easy to give people advise, but i rarely use the advise for myself.

Comments

Popular Posts