the day everyone said "happy birthday"

The day started one day earlier actually, i went out and how shock i bumped with my friends at carls junior in pavillion. how wonderful? both of my favorite people at the same time. I was definitely the happiest cute girl in the world (did i admit im cute?...hehehe......k.) catch a movie and shop for awhile and i got a new baby! Its name is Charco Bells, its black and its my cuddle buddy! someone special bought it for me. Semua dah pulang apa semua, then my girls planned a sleepover at my house on the 1st of december(geeeee, a bit suspicious kot) haha pastu around 11 something tetiba the girls were macam kabut semacam and in my mind i was like apahal korang ni, mesti ada benda ni. then my sister called me upstairs, then atheera/ainaa called me. suddenly the lights were off, nampak ainaa pegang cake. ada tulis "Happy 16th Birthday suha from mommy, daddy, yah, kakjira, mad'e, man. Jadi anak soleh" with 1 candles up, and 6 candles down. then everyone sang happy birthday. rasa nak nangis pun ada, i was a bit holding my tears in, well its the terharu moment when your bestfriends and family samasama buat surprise birthday for you. Sooo terharu, sayang infinity lah(:

Gifts?well i got charco bells, a cake, a necklace and something so special biarlah rahsi kot:P
nak kenal tak dengan baby charco bells?hihihi ini dia :>
Yang ala-ala buku tu, bedtime story dia hahahaha pffffft fantasy aku kemain lagi 

Ha ni bestbuddy dia:P penky namanya, "were sexy and we know it"
wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah, do the wiggle yeah 

So dedications to My beloved and forever adoring family
Ainaa Rosli, Atheera Arshad, Anis Roslan, Qila Wan Aman, Ekyn Ahmad Nawawi, Adila Mazhar
Fariz Lokman(: Yana and the rest for the lovely wishes. thankyou for making my 2nd of december the most beautiful day of my entire 16years of life. Even words cant define the love i have for these people. Adios Amigos!

Comments

Popular Posts